Monday, August 11, 2014

Thanks DAD!




Last Sunday was one of the blessed days I had. Since I live in Manila and the cost of living is more expensive than the province, I don’t enjoy much shopping for fruits as I find them very expensive in the supermarkets. I grew up in a place where the fruits and vegetables are just one step away. You can just pick them up fresh from the tree or wait for a neighbor to just give baskets of freshly harvested veggies from their own backyard. This weekend my parents paid a visit and as they unloaded their car with stuff, here came my bro and my nephew bringing inside my aparment loads of bananas, pineapples and ‘santol’. I consider these blessings as these were free and I can eat as much as I want! Thanks to Lovelyn, the second mom of my dogs for thinking ways on how to preserve them by making some ‘banana desserts’ in so many different ways. :-) My colleagues at work  got to enjoy a lot too while we bond during our lunches at the office. So I say, thanks ‘Papsi’ for taking care of the farm and sharing your blessings to me! I love you, more to come please??? :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment